Terms of Service
The terms ‘Orchard Physiotherapy Clinic’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 14 Salters, St Michaels Mead, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 4NX. Our company registration number is 04626757. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your patient records are confidential within the practice and will not be shared with the other parties without prior permission.
During your assessment and treatment you may be required to remove articles of clothing in order for the Physiotherapist to assess and treat you appropriately.
Should you require a chaperone, you may have a family member or friend accompany you. Please make any preferences known to our reception staff on arrival and they will inform your practitioner prior to your appointment.
For most patients, it is helpful to keep your GP or consultant informed of your treatment. To do this we will require your consent as per our Consent Agreement form. If you agree, a letter may be sent to your GP or Consultant with an outline of your condition, the Physiotherapists diagnosis and recommended treatment. During your treatment it may be helpful for your GP to be informed about factors relating to your general health or treatment. It may also be necessary for the Physiotherapist to obtain details of your medical history from your GP. A Clinic Consent form will be provided to gain your approval for contact with GP surgery as outlined above.
Appointments can be cancelled with no charge if a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is given.
Please note, cancellation or failure to notify of non-attendance of an appointment within 24 hours will incur a fee of £22. Payment of this charge is required prior to rebooking further appointments. We are able to accept over the phone payment.
We are recognised by all major insurance companies, such as BUPA, AXA/PPP, Cigna, Aviva etc. Your insurance company will be contacted after a non-attendance or late cancellation of an appointment. It is possible that you may loose one of your allotted treatment session or the insurance company will be invoiced depending on the company’s policy. In most instances, 2 non-attendances or repeated late cancellations will incur immediate discharge.
Please be aware in certain circumstances your insurance company will not pay the full amount of the physiotherapy fee charged by the clinic. It is the responsibility of the client receiving physiotherapy treatment to fund any remaining settlement of the outstanding physiotherapy bill.
Links To Other Web Sites
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Orchard Physiotherapy Clinic shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with, use of or reliance on any such content, or services available through such websites.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.